- This symposiumaims to identify the main levers of action to examine and debate the challenges and risks that Mediterranean cities face in this health and energy tension context.
- This event will benefit the academic community, designers, contractors, and all other actors who impact the realization of tomorrow's built environment.
Topicsof the symposium
- Energy performance of buildings.
- Building materials.
- Climate change and the built environment.
- Indoor and outdoor environmental quality.
- Impact of the built environment on human health.
- New modelling tools for the built environment.